Free Design Advice

It's feeling a little chilly outside, so today I'm  going to work a some home projects!   Are you working on any projects?  If you are looking for some free design advice, send me an email StyleHouseandHomes@gmail.com. Design dilemmas, floor plans, or color consulting, I would love to help you for free! Looking for inspiration take a look at  Pinterest, Houzz, or Olioboard. So many great inspirations, go create a design board & put all your ideas on one page! Here are some diagrams of some helpful tips when planning your home design!

Make a window look larger; hang rods higher above window & outside the molding

 
 
(Via Decor Mentor)


This is a color chart I painted in my color theory class. 
Combine complimentary colors & look what happens!

To connect with me please 
Email me at StyleHouseandHomes@gmail.com
Text or Call me @ 781-307-8759
StyleHouseandHomes.blogspot.com

I look forward to hearing from you! Be creative & have fun!
Kathleen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment